Optional Extra: Linen and bed making - $135 per booking
A refundable security bond applies to all bookings.
'By the Bay' - Everingham Place, Dunsborough
- everingham-4b_alfresco-001.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_external-001.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_alfresco-002.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_dining-001.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_living-001.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_living-003.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_kitchen-003.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_kitchen-001.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_bed-1.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_ensuite.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_bed-2.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_bed-4.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_bed-3.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_bathroom.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_downstairs-living-001.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_laundry-001.jpg View Larger
- everingham-4b_view-002.jpg View Larger
|Low Season||Min. 2 night stay||$480.00||$160.00|
|Mid Season||Min. 2 night stay||$580.00||$210.00|
|High Season||Min. 7 night stay||$2,260.00||$350.00|
Love Life by the Sea...
Old Dunsborough Holiday Home
Just one house off the Old Dunsborough foreshore this elegant beachside home comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a beautiful ocean view of Geographe Bay from the upper deck, living, dining & kitchen zones.
Enjoy an ambient alfresco setting on the upper deck with family or friends under the canopy of the peppi tree while admiring the turquoise hues of the bay.
The open plan living zone incorporates spacious lounge, dining & kitchen zones with timber floors throughout. The lounge features a six seater lounge plus there are cosy bean bags if extra seating is required; flat screen television; dvd player & reverse cycle air conditioner for year round comfort. The dining suite will comfortably seat 8 guests plus there's a highchair for any littlies. The kitchen has ample work space for creating a feast & merges seamlessly with the decked alfresco area.
Downstairs is another living space which accesses the treed & very private backyard - another quiet corner to recline with a book or allow the kids to have their own private retreat.
Upstairs features the spacious master suite with own ensuite, while the three minor bedrooms are downstairs, two of which comprises two king single beds, while the third boasts a queen bed, they all share the main bathroom. The laundry is fully equipped with a washer & dryer if you feel the need to do some washing while you're on holidays.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac this lovely home is the ideal holiday abode just a quick stroll to beautiful Old Dunsborough's fabulous swimming alcove & boat ramp & only a meander to Dunsborough's town centre for your morning coffee.